Friday, November 9, 2007

Investigators Launch Nanny Background Check Site

Adding to their their ever-growing areas of expertise, web-based investigators Jim Stewart and Jay Alberts have launched a new site dedicated to providing parents with background checks for prospective nannies or babysitters.

NannyBackgroundSearch.com, officially launched on Tuesday, October 30, offers parents and childcare establishments the opportunity to check out the history of their applicants. Among the searches offered are standard background search fare such as criminal history, sex offenses and violent offender database search. But this sleuthing duo also makes the point that it isn't just the kids that are susceptible to criminally-minded nannies.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to chime in and say that I personally use and love the Net Detective tools. I’ve been using the software to run background checks on area babysitters that my wife and I were looking to hire. It’s crazy what it finds.

However, I will be giving Plnow.com a chance. Thanks for the recommendation.